Legal Tech Tools/ Solutions
Catering for everyone’s legal tech needs..
No-code Development Tools
Aids in building websites. Build mobile applications: outlines steps to build app; allows for a 2-day trial before purchasing the app built
N.B. Users can create an app under free trial plan; alternatively, one must subscribe to a paid plan in order to publish an app on Google Play or Apple Store
Project Management Tools
Has a legal matter management software; helps to track details of each matter. Has a client accounting software. Legal calendaring; aids in setting reminders.
Client portal; desktop and mobile app for clients to communicate and collaborate with their lawyer. Time & expense recording; aids in billing.
Legal Practice Management Tools
Allows for delegation of tasks to members.Has a timeline feature that helps to track people as well as task progress (Gantt chart format).
Allows for collaboration; team members can update and comment on each task item; has a file-sharing feature and hyperlinks.
E-discovery Tools/ Document Review
Contract Management Tools
- Securely store an unlimited amount of contracts within a contract repository.
- Create custom and ad-hoc contract management reports.
- Simplifies contract search with CobbleStone QuickSearch.
- Increase visibility with contract management dashboards and calendars.
- Track contract financials to control contract spend and manage contract budget.
- Leverage AI-based contract data extraction, field mapping, and clause matching.
- Enhance contract collaboration
- Expedite contract approvals and contract signing
Client collaboration: online appointment booking; client-attorney app (review and uploading of documents); online payment; e-signing.
Trial preparation: collaborating on case outlines, organizing documents in timelines, to handling depositions and building compelling narratives.
Online Time and Billing/ Accounting Software
Helps keep track of time spent on tasks performed in-office, remotely and in a hybrid setup
Automatically check schedule adherence with non-intrusive tracking and get alerts when exceptions are noted.
Employees get a friendly pop-up to refocus them if they become inactive or unproductive.
Track the websites and apps employees are using.